SI - An idea

Instead of paying someone to close the zillion threads about when the patch is coming out why don't you put a sticky about 9.3.0 that tells everyone that there is no date for it's release yet and not to ask about it in the forums.

In their defense people that come on here once every few weeks have no idea you get this question every day and sometimes there is nothing on the first page about it, so they create a new post.

here here .. i pay my money for a working game , i dont need to be told

"when we are good and ready" thats what SI say

so can i buy the game next year and tell you when im good and ready ill pay for it

say if you payed for a oven ,and they say when we are good and ready will shall let you have it

would you still buy it

so why when you buy a game fm2009 that has loads of bugs and only works on some pc

that we should stand for a reply of: when we are good and ready we shall tell you about the patch

well its not on

There is already a sticky that tells people there is no info on the patch and that information will be released when it is available.

Cheers for making the problem worse though by posting another thread about it.

Also, they don't pay people to close threads. Forum moderation in GD is part of my job as a Tester, and the other forum moderators are volunteers.

Archived