You should be able to gamble some of your bank

No way, that would be terrible. In real life you would be banned from football, so if this was implemented FM would have to automatically uninstall for the sake of realism.

Made me chuckle lol :thup:

I think i can kind of see the OP thinking though, although i still feel its too FIFA and should be steered away from.

The chap who wanted the chance to drive the bus to matches has already won the award for that!

Did that really happen?! Whoever suggested that should get together with Pavel Pogrebnyak and invent the chocolate teapot!

Do you want to put the kits on a warm wash?

I definitely agree with that.

I can see that point of view.

This is not the time to discuss washing cycles.

That's not something I agree with.

I totally reject that opinion.

"You seem indecisive on this issue. Do you want to put the kits on a warm wash?"

I can't see SI doing it, but people's responses are humorous. I suppose people feel it would demean the game to have a little side betting going on. Clearly it has nothing to do with the core game, but as an add-on of sorts I think it would be fun. I don't like gambling in real life...just don't enjoy it at all, but in the game it would be fun to put money on teams and players to amass a fictional fortune or go broke. So I'll admit it: I like the idea.

You will probably think this is silly but with the odds supplied i think you should be allowed to bet with your bank balance. Obviously you would only be allowed to back yourself

Maybe if the game was called, 'Harry Redknapp's Football manager'....

Fm is about football' date=' building a squad and managing tactics, gambling and betting cash has nothing to coinside with FM, and IRl what managers are allowed to gamble the clubs money.?[/quote']

That's the point. Gamble the club's money, with any winnings going straight back to the club, and if you're caught (a random, decent chance per bet), you get banned from football forever (forced to retire).

This option will be included in the patch after SI puts in fan riots...

You will probably think this is silly but with the odds supplied i think you should be allowed to bet with your bank balance. Obviously you would only be allowed to back yourself

Oooh!! Can I pick my match day tie?!! Can I? Can I? Can I?!!!

:rolleyes:

Archived