International Management

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

You just need to win the World cup </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh. how do you get an international job then? i thought you had to unlock the international mode first?

when you are playing the easiest way is to be a good team such as man united chelsea arsenal win everything you can till the end of 2008 after the european championships some one should be fired on mine portugal italy and france came available i got the france job then go thhrough your normal seasons with man united or whoever and when the world cup comes around win it somepeople may cheat and at the world cup save it after each game and then if they lose the next they load and replay so if you want to cheat turn autosave off i do not suggest saving after each game it is cheating

If you dont want to cheat in your save game, just before the WC make a new save game and then resave on your original one (if that makes sense) so you have two copies of that save (one of which will not be autosaved on). Then play the WC and if you lose dont worry about it, at least its realistic. Later on if you wish to unlock international management, just load up your backup savegame and 'cheat' to ensure you win it. That way u have international management unlocked if you want to start a new game with it, as well as having a non-cheating, realistic save game to continue on with

Archived