What makes you start a new game?

Usually boredom and achieving the goals I set myself. My United team were winning the league and CL every year so it got a bit boring. Just started a new save with Newcastle and I finished 4th in the 1st year. Lots of transfer activity going on in pre-season.

After being with United for 11 years I could not see myself managing another club. I will probably get back into the United game in a few months as my team is nearly entirely regens, only Balotelli left. For now it is Newcastles CL exploits that will fill my evenings :thup:

Becoming the most sucessful manager in the world with a top flight club and wondering if its possible to beat that starting from the BSN......

Been there and started with a BSS team, after 5 years I am in League and going well. Then I started Newcastle so that is on the back burner ATM.

i havnt been playing this fm much because all the game breaking bugs, but sometimes after watching match of the day, a little bit of post match anaylsis from lawro and hansen can put me in the mood to play

also the fa cup upsets in the last round made me want to get back in to the lower leagues and slog it out

staving off till the 14th (probably) for now though

Archived