Is it worth playing in La Liga?

I ask simply because not so long ago, I saw a few people reporting that they experienced bugs with losing money from their balance because their 'B Team' manager was signing poor quality players on ridiculously high wages, and selling good players without you knowing for less than they're worth.

I'm assuming this is a bug in everyone's game or perhaps just on rare occasions. I really want to start a game in Spain, but if this is what happens then I would rather not.

However, I am a rather slow player so if this didn't happen in your career for a season or two, then I wouldn't mind - on the assumption the next patch would feature a fix for this...

So, would I be happy playing in La Liga? Thanks for any advice.

Serie A is ok but if you play in Italy , do not load serie C as there is a bug in this league as well. In fact the only leagues that are correctly implemented are the british ones, for all the other major leagues there is a bug at some point... sad but true and it hasz been the case for a few version now :(

The large contracts thing is a pain but its easily solved by changing the settings for the coach in charge of the B team so he doesnt handle contract renewals or sales. A couple of players still slipped through the net before I found out about it costing me 26k a week between them in my reserves but I'm still turning a profit each month despite only having a 25,000 seat stadium.

So if you can be bothered to take more of an interest in your B team regarding contracts its still possible to enjoy La Liga.

The large contracts thing is a pain but its easily solved by changing the settings for the coach in charge of the B team so he doesnt handle contract renewals or sales. A couple of players still slipped through the net before I found out about it costing me 26k a week between them in my reserves but I'm still turning a profit each month despite only having a 25,000 seat stadium.

So if you can be bothered to take more of an interest in your B team regarding contracts its still possible to enjoy La Liga.

Actually I haven't noticed any effect by changing the settings for the coach in charge of the B team. I have always handled the contracts of the B team and still have the problem big time.

The only thing I have found to affect the contracts is how much room your team has left in the wage budget. If you are close to reaching your wage budget your B coach will sign players to cheaper contracts. If you have more room he will sign players to more expensive contracts.

I am thinking that your adjusting the settings simply coincided with less room in your wage budget than anything.

Most issues in La Liga are fixed by the 9.2.0 patch. I can imagine the rest will likely be addressed by the upcoming patch. I've enjoyed managing in La Liga since the 9.2 patch came out and I think its quite playable. The remaining issue of B team contracts getting out of hand for some reason hasn't happened to me, and that's the last big bug.

Archived