Do you check up on other managers press conferences?

I've just started a new game and have just began checking opposition managers' press conferences. It's surprising much info you can pick up, i.e tactical approach, player details etc and how they opinion on playing against you.

It's quite helpful and not something I've really bother with before but I definatley recommend it.

I have an idea.

If the upcoming opposition manager says anything interesting in his press conference, like "I'm looking to play a careful methodical game" or "I will attack from the word go" or even "I feel we have a good understanding" about you, you should get a notification in your inbox. Could be useful imo.

If he manages a club on your game, check out LOUIS VAN GAAL!!

He is certainly a hot head :D One of the common items I get in the league mail is "van Gaal blows top!". Happens almost everytime !

i dont attend my own press conferences, im sure as hell not going to someone else's!

Please tell me how you attend someone elses press conf,did not know you could do this and would love to try it!

I have an idea.

If the upcoming opposition manager says anything interesting in his press conference, like "I'm looking to play a careful methodical game" or "I will attack from the word go" or even "I feel we have a good understanding" about you, you should get a notification in your inbox. Could be useful imo.

But he's probably lying :mad:!

Archived