Y makes a challenge

Y has brought X down

That's a freekick to Z

The referee is calling him over

He could be in trouble here

The referee is getting out his cards

Y has been booked!"

Just show me some highlights!

I have just played a match without a single highlight until the 94nd minute and I had to sit there for 10 minutes watching ultra-slow-motion text commentary about players getting warned by the referee. You used to be able to put the text commentary on very fast, but now we have no choice.

I have just played a match without a single highlight until the 94nd minute and I had to sit there for 10 minutes watching ultra-slow-motion text commentary about players getting warned by the referee. You used to be able to put the text commentary on very fast, but now we have no choice.

Could you save the PKM of the match and post a thread in our Bugs Forum, uploading the PKM to our FTP? We'll then take a look at why there were no highlights. Cheers.

Could you save the PKM of the match and post a thread in our Bugs Forum, uploading the PKM to our FTP? We'll then take a look at why there were no highlights. Cheers.

I'm not complaining about the lack of highlights. It was just a boring match.

My point is that it takes so long to tell you about players getting warned or booked by the referee, and there's no way to speed it up like on previous games.

I'm not complaining about the lack of highlights. It was just a boring match.

My point is that it takes so long to tell you about players getting warned or booked by the referee, and there's no way to speed it up like on previous games.

Understood, but there shouldn't be any matches where there are no highlights, so you'd be doing us a favour if you could upload it for us.

I have the general match speed slider two down from the fastest speed - match text flies by if it's not part of a key highlight and the actually speed of the highlights is in what I would class as real time.

Same here, CP :thup:

Understood, but there shouldn't be any matches where there are no highlights, so you'd be doing us a favour if you could upload it for us.

It did produce one highlight. A penalty in the 94th minute. According to the match stats that was the only actual chance, and there were no other incidents (except lots of bookings).

It did produce one highlight. A penalty in the 94th minute. According to the match stats that was the only actual chance, and there were no other incidents (except lots of bookings).

One highlight, no highlights - still should be generating a lot more than that. In this case even if nothing else is happening the bookings should be shown.

Players getting booked taking ages has always been a bit of an issue, be it in 2D, 3D or as you seem to be saying, in commentary too. It often seems to appear as a key highlight and you have to sit and watch while the player slowly walks over the the referee to get booked and then walks away again. It takes longer to watch than a nice flowing move from one end of the pitch to the other resulting in a goal.

One highlight, no highlights - still should be generating a lot more than that. In this case even if nothing else is happening the bookings should be shown.

I'll attempt to upload it at some point if I can figure out how. I've never seen a booking shown as a highlight though.

On the issue of the text commentary being too slow, I think there should be two sliders like there used to be. One for highlight speed and one for everything else.

Another annoying issue that slows down matches a lot is the way it makes you watch five minutes of pointless match footage every time you make a tactical change. Is it actually supposed to do this or is it just a bug?

Archived