New Update

As you posted in the wrong forum you couldnt have searched or read our helpful FAQ's!

Shameless plug :p

To the OP: Please search before posting in future, this topic has been posted hundreds of times recently. As Huw suggests, the FAQs are a good place to look before posting

ftg87 and HuwFlet, your being very helpful and well played etc etc, but this is going to get more and more fequently asked so my advice would be just to ignore these threads or your going to spend a lot of time posting in them lol! Good work anyway chaps :thup:

Thing is, if people like me and Huw don't respond in the manner we do, then it leaves people like the OP, who are new to forums, open to a volley of abuse from other's who are not so friendly

Thing is, if people like me and Huw don't respond in the manner we do, then it leaves people like the OP, who are new to forums, open to a volley of abuse from other's who are not so friendly

True, they should open a patch question sticky at the top so everyone could go in there lol! Still, never mind.

Archived