Scouts from other countries

I'm playing as Bolton, and I'd like to get a scout from the Netherlands to capitalize on their rich youth tradition. However, my scouting adverts only seem to bring in applicants from England. Also, I've tried looking at Dutch clubs but I can only find scouts from a handful of clubs, and they all required hundreds of thousands of pounds in compensation. How can I best get scouts from outside my own country?

I did manage to poach Aron Winters from Ajax as a coach though.

you cant basiacally, you can never sign anyone, be it staff or player who are under contract without offering compensation as far as i know, use the filters to see who is expiring soon, the other way, however, you dont get a say in it to start with, is to get a feeder team from holland, but its unlikly

I find that a good way to get high quality staff for very little money is by looking at the staff for all the international teams. Some are not attached to clubs and strangely they will sign for 'smaller' clubs or on very low wages. In addition, you dont have to give the international team and compensation.

Now, this will mainly work with coaches and assistants, but if the coach also has a high scout bar/rating, then he might accept a scounting contract for the right price

Archived