best team to start with v2 with poll :)

team ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. team ?

i have fractured my elbow so will be off work for a while so how better to make use of this time then playing fm09

i am looking to start a long, exciting game but have no idea who to be so help me :p

all i want is a few team names and i will start wit the most voted team in the morning !

BTW am looking to be in the top league of either italy, germany and spain would prefer the english prem or championship no others please unless it makes a good game

so far have taken on luton, newcastle, qpr and man city so none of them cheers lads

VOTE NOW :)

If you want a challange with good players

I advice you go to the Turkish league and get Galatasaray.

Cassio Lincoln, Harry Kewell, Milan Baros, Morgan de Sanctis, Shabani Nonda, Tobias Linderoth, Servet Cetin, Arda Turan..

Milan Baros sux in fm 2009 but with the update he should be good because he scored 20 goals in 25 games for Galatasaray this season.

Harry Kewell should also be updated because he has about 7 goals in 15 games with Galatasaray (though he is injured now) :(

And Cassi Lincoln is the assist leader in Europe right now with 14 assists in 14 games. (only league based)

so yeah go for Galatasaray and conquer Europe.

Of course you can Always Get Inter too. It is so much fun managing Inter especially with their youth system.. Davide Santon is a true GEM.

Go Norwich City Man English Team with financial troubles but good future make use of your skills in Transfer Market!!

some players include Antione Sibierski, Aturo Lupoli Dejan Stefanovic David Marshall and any more!! go Norwich!!!

TBH I think the whole game is a very subjective thing. A team that makes a great game for one person, may bore the arse off of everyone else, but FWIW I always enjoy a savegame with Bristol City, partly because they are my team but partly because it is a mild challenge compared to bigger Championship teams and, of course, Prem teams. At the same time it is not too challenging like a lower league career game, so I find it good fun too.

It still say Southport and try for Consective promotions and FA Cup fourth round in first season! I had never tried starting at the bottom before and I have to say Im really enjoying it and finding it more challenging than taking over a top club and continuing the success the have already had.

It still say Southport and try for Consective promotions and FA Cup fourth round in first season! I had never tried starting at the bottom before and I have to say Im really enjoying it and finding it more challenging than taking over a top club and continuing the success the have already had.

Consecutive promotion in the first season :)

Only joking I agree I am Blyth and feel they or a similar type team is great fun trying to get them to the top. :thup:

i have decided 2 go 4 unemployed but am wondering what my comp will handle

when playing fm i often run msn messenger live at the same time the specs of my laptop are

:- core 2 duo 2.20ghz ,

2gb ram, and on vista :thdn:

lol how many leagues would you suggest on a large database ?

Archived