9.3.0 database question. Not release date related

So when we hopefully get the new patch, would the new transfers be there from day one? or does SI games arrange transfers to take place in february 2009?

In otherwords when we start a new game, will we see Arshavin as an Arsenal player right away or as a future transfer for Arsenal?

Also will the injuries that are over (like C. Ronaldo's injury when you start the game) will be removed with the new database or will they still exist?

I cant seem to remember what SI was doing with the february updates before so thats why I am asking.

Yeah hopefully the injuries will be removed (besides injuries like Alessandro Nesta has because he is still not recovered)

I wonder how would they implemenet Robbie Keane in the new update.

So when you start a new game after patch 9.3.0 robbie keane will seem to be in tottenham for years and never transfered to liverpool...

Anyway it will still be good to see the new signings be there from day one.

See im more of a fan of realism in the game. Therefore i believe it will be better if the transfers are done on the transfer window in january. So u can see who is coming to the club. Therefore do u buy players or wait for the new signings to come into play. Starting the game with ur transfers is ok but to make the game appear more realistic i would like 2 see them brought in on january. Maybe there can be an option to which one u choose

See im more of a fan of realism in the game. Therefore i believe it will be better if the transfers are done on the transfer window in january. So u can see who is coming to the club. Therefore do u buy players or wait for the new signings to come into play. Starting the game with ur transfers is ok but to make the game appear more realistic i would like 2 see them brought in on january. Maybe there can be an option to which one u choose

What I think would be great is if there was an option in 9.3 to start the game at the end of Jan, whereby you takeover at the club in their real life situation.

I wonder how would they implemenet Robbie Keane in the new update.

So when you start a new game after patch 9.3.0 robbie keane will seem to be in tottenham for years and never transfered to liverpool...

That is a good point, but also an isolated incident ..... well, isolated if you forget about the other players that Spurs sold and then signed back. When it comes to their transfer policy, I think the bosses at White heart Lane have been smoking crack for the past few years.

Can't believe your talking about updates and patches :mad: whats wrong with people. Just enjoy the game, till you notice a bug!

Close this thread....

no need for this. he didn't ask when it was out or what it would fix. no reason to close this at all. why don't you just go and play the game instead?!

Archived