League Detail..?

Full detail level means the games are played with the full match engine, which, as CP says, will allow you to watch highlights etc. These games are played the same way the user plays their matches.

Turning detail off means the matches are played with the quick match engine, which processes the match without going through the full detail of the full match engine. This means that while you don't get to see highlights etc. the processing time is greatly sped up.

thats ok then. i was worried that not having high detail results may be more random hence why some big teams under perform..

i have been keeping it set to standerd to be fair which means only the english league has any form of extra results.. Can't say i have ever watched a match to scout a team, cant see how it be to my benifit..

Results are more accurate as the matches are calculated fully

what do u mean by accurate though?

like would there actually be a difference in the results if i were to play with a different sized database? theoretically of course..

what do u mean by accurate though?

like would there actually be a difference in the results if i were to play with a different sized database? theoretically of course..

He was not talking about different sized databases though, just detail level for matches. That does not mean he right with that either though based on what Skorp said.

Archived