Lionel Messi

I read a lot of the threads on here and it says that quite a few people have bought Messi and every time i bid for him barcelona accept it (35.5 mil release clause) he snubs me every time and ive offered him everything goal bonus , appearance bonus his weekly wages are huge and he still refuses..........he says he would be very reluctant to leave barcelona.

Im Man Utd btw

I think a few people might of cheated to get him:rolleyes:tut tut.

All in all a pointless thread just wanted to rant about it.

I read a lot of the threads on here and it says that quite a few people have bought Messi and every time i bid for him barcelona accept it (35.5 mil release clause) he snubs me every time and ive offered him everything goal bonus , appearance bonus his weekly wages are huge and he still refuses..........he says he would be very reluctant to leave barcelona.

Im Man Utd btw

I think a few people might of cheated to get him:rolleyes:tut tut.

All in all a pointless thread just wanted to rant about it.

Can I ask; what year are you in?

I signed him for Lazio in my 4th season, ive got spanish league loaded too though so maybe that has something to do with it?

But hes been mediocre anyway, wouldn't advise purchasing him as he doesn't play anything like he does in reality :(

He's just become interested in playing for my stoke side... in 2016 lol he's 28 if he wasn't still so expensive I'd buy him but 200m to buy him when he's not much better than the players i have in midfield who cost collectively 10m he's not worth it.

I've signed him for liverpool in 3rd season, After winning 1 league title and 1 FA Cup. Trasnfer was about 40m but i had to give him 140k a week and maximum goal, assist, and yearly wage rise bonus. But if im honest once he was here I just offered him a new contract for the same wages but without all the extras and he took it. Its a bit naughty but a little exploiting never hurt anyone ;)

Archived