FAO marc vaughan

i know this has been said many times but i have seen there has been know replies from you..... what decides if you are good enough to manager a decent team like in the premiership . is it your hall of fame points or the rep of your current club , or is it something else ?? thanks in advance for your reply.

i know this has been said many times but i have seen there has been know replies from you..... what decides if you are good enough to manager a decent team like in the premiership . is it your hall of fame points or the rep of your current club , or is it something else ?? thanks in advance for your reply.

• SI Staff

Every manager has a reputation field and that in conjunction with other items help decide whether a manager is considered for a job.

One of the most common causes of rejection for 'humans' is the game seeing an application as unrealistic - for instance if Alex Ferguson applied for a job at Crewe then Crewe would likely just put it in the bin and consider it a joke application (or even if they didn't think it was a joke they'd consider him beyond their payscale).

This however happens fairly frequently to humans who are more fickle and obviously not relying on their in-game income ... so I might disable it at some point for jobs you apply for.

• SI Staff

PS - Its easier to 'build' a reputation taking a small team up than it is starting at a big team, if you start at Chelsea then you'll garner respect in time - but people will always say "well its easier when you've got money behind you etc." ...

two more questions lol if u resign or get sacked do u still keep that reputation and is it stil possible to get a job in the premiership even if u resigned or got sacked from a premiership team before? aslo is it easier to get a job you want be resigning or just applying and stil stay at your current club before the club you applied for offer ot not?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 04ambroj:

i know this has been said many times but i have seen there has been know replies from you..... what decides if you are good enough to manager a decent team like in the premiership . is it your hall of fame points or the rep of your current club , or is it something else ?? thanks in advance for your reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no need to repeat a thread thats already active it just clogs up the forum

I was offerd the job for the chelsea manager i didn't even have to apply. But could that be because i started of my carrer as chelsea manager won the titles and left joined won the championship with Plymouth and then a job at my Nottingham forest who were like 15 points adrift right at the bottom of the championship came up i managed to get then into mid table then the following season they won the championship and this season i'm currently sitting second in the prem and its febuary chelsea manager Ottmar Hitzfeld got the sack and i was offerd the job but turned it down because i'm flying high and sam allydice got the job.. Oh i was also Holland Manager for two years

Archived