Aaron Lennon!?

He isn't that great in real life. If you have any data issues, raise it in the correct thread in the data issues.

it is not a data issue just a personal 1!

God u can not use theis forums anymore without anybody say put this n this thread, what happed to just having a comment?

Try posting in the [ENGLAND](Tottenham) Data Issues

Don't just post like your post here though, backup whatever you feel:thup:

God u can not use theis forums anymore without anybody say put this n this thread, what happed to just having a comment?

You are complaining about a player's attributes in the game, and that should go in the Data Issues forum.

If you want your advice to be acted upon you will need to post it where the Tottenham researcher will see it, in the Spurs thread.

I did comment, I was just putting it nicely to stop other users giving you a sterner post. :) I am saying that Lennon's biggest asset is his pace, other than that, there is not a lot he is great at. His crossing is average but due to his pace he gets in many good positions but often fails to have an end product.

its a major under-ratement.

i agree with scorer. u say "he isn't that great in real life", i say "he isn't that bad in real life".

just cause he had a average (injury plagued) couple of seasons. like scorer said his best stat is dribbling and its not a puny 14. he has the potential to be one of the worlds best right wingers.

Use the Tottenham Data Issues thread which was linked to above.

Peter-evo was actually helping you by telling you to post in the correct place. GD isn't the place for this type of discussion.

Also, please don't use 'txt speak'.

Archived