9.0.2 issues? Not a complaint, but a question from a new user...

To sum it up, I got the game recently and have a nice little two player game going with my brother, but as gaming time on a dual game when I have my own place is limited, I'm keen to start a single player game.

I'm not fussed with a data update as the game starts at the start of the year anyway, so why would I want players who weren't there (be cool to have a mid season start feature with actual league standings from feb tho).. however I'm not so sure about starting a new solo game that's sure to span mass years like on the previous games, if there are some annoying bugs/game traits that'll rear their heads in later years, when I could wait a few weeks for the next patch?

Can anybody give me any ideas of any big issues that have been complained about and at least likely to be tweaked, cuz if it's nothing major then i'll just start my game now.

Thanks

The patch is save game compatible so you can start a new game now and will still get the benefits of it.

So when 9.3 comes out i can continue with my current save and will still get all the changes from the new patch?(i'm on 9.1 just now)

Archived