January update!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bergkamp you got any news on fmhinfo still being down

hi.

yeah we're are still doing our best to get it back as soon as possible, we are now just waiting on the server to get the site back up. so its all depending on how fast they can do it atm. hopefully it will only be a matter of days :thup:

YYou really think password protecting a zip file will stop it being stolen? I dont think so.

In any case who is planning on "stealing" the update.

Do any other creators password protect their files....no.

Everyone who knows anything about the FMH community will know the original creators. Some people need to get off their high horse.

if thats the way you feel about it fine!

it was more aimed at neoseekers as they have stole our work and passed it of on their own, were just sick of our work being used! and people selling updates on ebay again this is protecting ourselves from this

O noez!!!

Big bad Neo is going to steal it. LOL what a joke.

Ridley your life makes me feel good about mine.

Not once has Neo stole your work even though many claims have been made.

All links go to the original download on FMHinfo and if they don't then a give you a note and you know it.

Seriously stop being over sensitive to a forum, it isn't like I am flogging it for £2.99 on Ebay like I know people have for other games in the past.

It is not protecting your work as all it does is stop legimate people having easy access to the update you created.

This is a community where things should be shared free of charge.

The amount of hours i put into my website and all the logo packs i created was alot. But you dont see me password protecting all my files. If people want to steal work then thats up to them...fact is it happens everywhere and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

Just release the update as usual rather than creating more hassle than is needed.

Also to show you how pointless it is to release with a password, it could be cracked in under a minute or someone leaks it. Easy.

if thats the way you feel about it fine!

it was more aimed at neoseekers as they have stole our work and passed it of on their own, were just sick of our work being used! and people selling updates on ebay again this is protecting ourselves from this

It is up to them if they password protect it. I think it will be a shame but I don't see anyone else putting the effort in to come up with an update.

I am looking forward to having an update so am grateful for the work they are putting in.

These 2 are only moaning because

James- not as many people are going too be able to download it off his site

Dec- no-one on neo is going to get it

Nearly every person on this forum won't care if its password protected, it's their choice and up to them what they do with it

Archived