Should SI ...

I know some will disagree with you, but I don't see all that much harm in it.

I myself wouldn't use it, but I can remember when I first started playing the game as an eleven year old, I always used to save & re-load, all that just to get a win. I'm sure there's some other FM'ers out there that do this, even though I its not much of a challenge.

So, I have no objections as long as the AI wouldn't use it & if the tactics system wouldn't be completely ruined by it.

Not at all. I'd rather they spend their time working on making the game better than creating an unrealistic exploit of the game for people who want to cheat. If it was even possible to create some kind of super-tactic or super-training regime, it'd be a big step back for the game, let alone if SI purposely made it.

Make A cheat tactic and cheat training?

For those who don't want a huge challenge, but just want to have fun and get a team from lower leagues to up top. Develope players and make them great.

After all it would be up to the person to use it or not?

No. If you want to cheat, you can use the editor, or download an in-game or save-game editor from the Editors Hideaway

For me no, but there will be People who wants this. I really hope SI/Sega will not include a such a tactic/training if they will make any in the first place at all.

As other mentioned you can use all kind of tools/forums.

Archived