What was difficult about it?

If someone came along and repeatedly entered the wrong password so that they had difficulty logging in then that would not be Sega/SI's fault obviously.

I am not saying you did that but maybe you did something to cause the difficulty logging in as I never have any problems logging in the few times I have.

I don't see how its SI's fault that you couldn't log in.

Anyway, how have you managed to post since then? I can remember you posting a lot over the last few months.

You are right, my log in which I had used without problems for 2 years or so suddenly was not recognised (this was around the time of the announcement of the release of FM09). SEGA log in would not work, would not even let me change my password or create a new one.

After weeks of doing exactly the same things (I refused to give up) the log in suddenly worked again! WTF!!??!!.

Then briefly in Autumn same again for a few days, which seemed to resolve itself !??!!

This weekend same again, SEGA pass would not recognise my password. The same word in the same upper/lower case format. I had to send the SEGA reminder to my email address, even though I knew my password!. Again it didnt work, then as I posted this thread (I forgot you need access to Post even in a Non-Private forum!), I had the same message "not recognised" as you would expect but tried the same password again out of desparation - it worked!

This defies all logic, and the few replies I have had suggest I have been at fault but all I have detailed above is true.

BTW,Numlock / word lock settings were the same.

I accept this Post was a rant, probably better kept to myself, but the frustration got to me.

Right now I feel accessing the forums is a problem (albeit an intermitant one), and a problem I never had before the SEGA pass thing.

You are right, my log in which I had used without problems for 2 years or so suddenly was not recognised (this was around the time of the announcement of the release of FM09). SEGA log in would not work, would not even let me change my password or create a new one.

After weeks of doing exactly the same things (I refused to give up) the log in suddenly worked again! WTF!!??!!.

Then briefly in Autumn same again for a few days, which seemed to resolve itself !??!!

This weekend same again, SEGA pass would not recognise my password. The same word in the same upper/lower case format. I had to send the SEGA reminder to my email address, even though I knew my password!. Again it didnt work, then as I posted this thread (I forgot you need access to Post even in a Non-Private forum!), I had the same message "not recognised" as you would expect but tried the same password again out of desparation - it worked!

This defies all logic, and the few replies I have had suggest I have been at fault but all I have detailed above is true.

BTW,Numlock / word lock settings were the same.

I accept this Post was a rant, probably better kept to myself, but the frustration got to me.

Right now I feel accessing the forums is a problem (albeit an intermitant one), and a problem I never had before the SEGA pass thing.

Have you tried getting on to Marc Duffy? He's over the forums, maybe he could help.

I didn't mean to say you are definitely to blame. I just wanted to know is there anything you did that could have caused it as it is very strange and I never had any problems.

Anyway, get on to Marc Duffy or someone like ahmufcwafc suggested. :thup:

I didn't mean to say you are definitely to blame. I just wanted to know is there anything you did that could have caused it as it is very strange and I never had any problems.

Anyway, get on to Marc Duffy or someone like ahmufcwafc suggested. :thup:

Thanks I'll bear that in mind - it does seem like a rogue issue.

Archived