chairmen

1. Loves the Club

2. Willing to Stay

3. Willing to Sell

4. In the Process of a Board Takeover

Not sure if there are any more but that is off the top of my head. Obviously the ones at the top are the most likely that mean the chairman is staying at the moment.

1. Loves the Club

2. Willing to Stay

3. Willing to Sell

Not sure if there are any more but that is off the top of my head. Obviously the ones at the top are the most likely that mean the chairman is staying at the moment.

you missed "happy to stay at the club". it should fall in between "loves the club" and "willing to stay"

On a different note regarding chairmEn :- How long, and what is the longest time it has took for a 'board takeover' to be completed from start to finish.

I ask this as in my game, a board takeover commenced the following week of a finished premier league season in May and it is now February and STILL nothing has happened............This is starting to give me the ***** as i cannot purchase any players plus i have injuries galore.

It is sort of an extra challenge being thrown at me and so far im winning the battle as i`m still on top of the premier league and in all cup comps but my squad of 18 are getting very tired i think.

1. Loves the Club

2. Willing to Stay

3. Willing to Sell

If they are the options Im stuffed as my chairmen appears to be "Enjoying life at the club" :o

On a different note regarding chairmEn :- How long, and what is the longest time it has took for a 'board takeover' to be completed from start to finish.

I ask this as in my game, a board takeover commenced the following week of a finished premier league season in May and it is now February and STILL nothing has happened............This is starting to give me the ***** as i cannot purchase any players plus i have injuries galore.

It is sort of an extra challenge being thrown at me and so far im winning the battle as i`m still on top of the premier league and in all cup comps but my squad of 18 are getting very tired i think.

i have had 2 in 09, my Hibs go took 6 weeks, my Newcastle took 13 months! I don't think there is a set time it takes?!

Archived