Suggestion: More Freetext Numerical Fields

Wondering why some of the fields in the game require so much scrolling through numbers and increments instead of simply being able to type a number in.

Player searching parameters, wages in contract offer etc.

The dropdowns do help to get you in a ballpark, but I would prefer just to be able to type the number in myself.

Not being able to type a transfer bid out annoys me, once you get about 10mil the increments on the drop down are way too far apart for my liking and it takes too much time to click your way through to the amount you want to bid, so agree totally CP :thup: Would def like to see this game-wide (if that makes sense)

Problem being when you want to bid £11m. I bet there will be people typing in £1100000 or £110000000.

Still a good idea. Maybe if there were options for thousand and million to save more time?

Type "100m" or "100k" for auto-complete the big numbers. Or, if you're city: ".1b for Kaka please".

Problem being when you want to bid £11m. I bet there will be people typing in £1100000 or £110000000.

Still a good idea. Maybe if there were options for thousand and million to save more time?

That could be avoided with the automatic inclusion of commas as you type out the number.

This is already a feature in FML, so I'm sure it'll come to FM soon enough.

the problem is that you have to implement field validatation so that people dont type garbage into the field and crash the game. Dropdowns are the cheap way to get around the issue.

Seeing as skorp mentioned that this is being reviewed, I would expect that that is the sort of thing SI are looking into

• 1 year later...

Archived