Just a Quick Question about Mini Genie Scout????please answer as quick as you can :)

i have just got it and noticed that there is a collum called sale value, say ronaldo's is 100mill does that mean that 100% of the time they will accept the offer of 100mill but reject 99mill????????

Oh and also, does the CA and PA differ from game to game?

Also can you play the game whilst having it loaded up in genie scout???????

Thanks icon_smile.gif

sale value i use just for sorting purposes really since the game takes into account other factors (i.e. your relationship with the opposing manager) when deciding whether to accept bids.

CA/PA on players does differ from game to game as there are players without a set PA, but rather a range of PA's that they can have.

Yes, you can play the game while it's loaded in genie scout.

Sale Value is the value the club is prepared to accept for the player, while the Player value is what he's actually worth. For example, a club setting a player's Sale value to £20M means they'll want £20M for him, even if he's only worth £10M. It's usually a minimum value you can get him for though it's possible to have lesser bids accepted (there's no way to tell if this will work or not)

Best rating is the position MiniScout thinks the player is best in, based on it's calculation which takes into account the player's stats and his rating for the positions. Best potential rating is the same thing, but it's based on what MiniScout thinks the player's attributes will be like when he's reached his max CA (when his CA equals his PA)

you can play while it is loaded, but if u sign new players etc u have to save the game and reload it on genie scout to see if he would be in your first, same goes with sale values sometimes they go up hope that makes sense

Archived