Training players - a good day to solve a few issues

Stuck at home today due to snow?

(I am AFC Wimbledon, 2nd in BSP, part-time).

Anyway, training players. Have downloaded some training schedules that people seem to rate. Have a load of coaches, who have "light" work load, and each schedule element is rated 3 stars minimum. All players are on full time schedule.

In the training schedules view, many players seem to have upward pointing arrows on the whole, unless injured.

However, many of my players don't seem to change attributes at all. At best, one or two stats are improving.

Does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

I have been signing loads of young, talented players with potential, but they sit in my reserves or youth team and don't seem to improve at all. Those that have been on loan, tend to not improve whilst on loan, but when they come back they have a spirt of improvement across the board, then nothing.

Could you bring some of that spare snow over to Cambodia? My students have never seen any.

How long have you been playing? It takes months for real training progress to kick in. Plus, as part-timers, your facilities and general quality is so low that players may not benefit at all.

nothing better than a good covering off snow haha. i have been snowed off too gives me lots of time to get huddersfield town to the prem!

In rensponse to above:

"Adequate training facilities" "Adequate youth facilities"

Does that mean adequate for BSP??? If so, that probably means 'pants training facilities'

Does the reserve team have any fixtures?

yes full set - play in a league etc.

How do I paste an image - I've a good example of a guy who plays in reserves and subs for first team, scores goals, but doesn't improve in stats. Assman never picks him for first team presumably because stats aren't better than my other first choicers, but this guy plays well when hes on, and is an FC which suits the role of supporting striker of a 2 man attack.

The combination of part-time reserve team football and poor training facilities means that players aren't going to progress very quickly.

Whilst they might be promising to your eyes, in reality there might not be a big gap between their CA and PA and it'll only go up slowly in their current conditions.

The combination of part-time reserve team football and poor training facilities means that players aren't going to progress very quickly.

Whilst they might be promising to your eyes, in reality there might not be a big gap between their CA and PA and it'll only go up slowly in their current conditions.

Just got promoted through playoofs. So hoping:

a) club goes professional

b) can have more than 1 coach (will enable me to not have 3 assmans!!)

c) get better facilities

Come on you dons!

G

Just got promoted through playoofs. So hoping:

a) club goes professional

b) can have more than 1 coach (will enable me to not have 3 assmans!!)

c) get better facilities

Come on you dons!

G

For those interested - getting promoted automatically turned me pro, and I can now have 3 coaches.

No cash, so presumably that meant I could get better facilities.

Archived