Under 19s being offered stupid contracts?

Recently, I noticed a spike in my wages when they should have gone down, and I noticed two U19 players were on over £70K a week with key player status!

None of the 'assman handles contracts' boxes are ticked and I'd never give these two any kind of new contract, so what's happened and how do I stop it happening again? I think I'm going to have to FMM it :(

There are a couple more of them in Barca B team, so I've moved them there. I don't think they'll cost me when they're there, is that right?

Simple solution, manage all contracts yourself, rather than allowing youth or assistant manager to do contracts.

This is not the solution. Players are signed from nowhere into the B teams. It is a problem with the game, and people have been discussing this for weeks already

Search the forums. This is a known bug that has been discussed too many times already

Very sorry, but I did make quite a few searches before making this thread, maybe I didn't make the right ones, sometimes it's difficult word it right when there are so many threads on U19 training or scouting or players demanding too much money or rejecting contracts they demanded. That's all I could find anyway...

Thanks for the help everyone. It could be that that the Barca B manager offered the contract even though the box is unticked, but players in the B team asking for £70K is an issue of its own.

Archived