Worst Performance Ever

Just wondering what the lowest match rating a player from your team has received after playing a full 90 minutes, mine is 3.1 from my goalkeeper, he made 3 errors which resulted in goals and let in another 3, scoreline 6-0. And before you ask why I didnt sub him, I didnt have a backup so he was still the best option.

3.5, Egyptian regen who has no place in my team /o\.

After an own goal, and two glaring mistakes (Only made up for by Ustari),

I was amazed he even got the 3

Feels like that some times, I wonder how half my players manage to get 5 some times.

• 3 months later...

I can top one and all... in my game managing Droyslden, we played Man Utd in the 4th round of the FA Cup... got smashed 13-0, but i knew we would get flogged (gate takings were more than handy!)

Anyway, Paul Paton had a nightmare, and got a match rating of 0.1 (from memory, it was a performance of dire proportions) but you get that marking Berbatov (who bagged 6 goals) when you're only a part timer!

Worst rating I can remember was Evra getting a 4.1, against Citeh. I subbed him at half time and put J.Evans at left back, I think in 45 mins he cost me two goals. First he gave away a penalty and then mistimed an interception for a goal.

I've seen worse for opposing sides, like in the World Club Cup. I won 7-0, lots of 3's.

Had an Arsenal kid, can't remember his name, played as CB and got sent to me because I was a feeder club for them while in the Championship. Scout said he should have been a first team regular, played him in one match, he gave a terrible pass back to my keeper scoring an own goal, then gave away a pen, got yellow card for it. We scored twice to get it to 2-2, due to injuries i had used my 3 subs early on otherwise he would have been off early on.

So we made it to 85mins and he goes and boots a ball away for a corner but it catches the post and goes in (3-2) then he only goes off to kick one of the oppositions players.. 2 own goals and a red card. We lose 3-2... shocking performance, got around 2.5 I think.

Never put on a Rushden and Diamonds jersey again. Now plays for Bradford reserves in League 2 (I just checked lol)

Archived