Is this the best profit from a regen.........

The best part about this is that their initial offer was 25m and future incentives but because they had already signed 2 non-eu players, the italian fa wouldn't let them complete the deal. Then a few days later I got another offer, this happened 3-4 times and when the offer for 41.5m and future incentives came in, my brain clicked and I negotiated the deal so it would go through in july that year which meant their non-EU signings would be back on 0....

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

I envy you ;)

That's pretty impressive, I've not managed any where that good on 09. Best is £90k sold on for £15m plus 50% sell on fee (not profit).

My record on 06 or 07 when Chelsea and other top clubs where throwing around money, was bought for £20k and sold on for £40m plus 50% sell on. I managed that twice in one season actually the other guy went to Barcelona for the same fee, but I think I paid about 100k for him. He actually netted me more money in the end as a few seasons later Chelsea bought him off Barca for £30m.

On 07 i got a pretty average left wingback for 750k while i was in the championship 2 years later id just got into the prem and chelski bought him for 75mil+ 50% of next sale 3 games into thier season and he got injured for 6 months they sold him 2 years later only 7 apperances for 2 mil.

Thats brilliant, especially as it happened to Chelski!! :o

I can beat that in my Rochdale save. I got a young Spanish right back regen at 17, and sold him four years later to Barcelona for £70million. I'm not sure how much I paid for him, but it must have been a few hundred thousand at most, probably a lot less given how tight Rochdale's finances are. He was a rather good regen though, even by the OTT standards of FM09.

He has played rather well at Roma since he transferred.

So, my question is, why weren't you playing him?? Its not as if Man City needed the money from it. Might have been better served keeping him.

He just didn't work with my tactics so decided to sell him rather than do what Chelski do in real life and leave players to rot away on the subs bench....

Archived