A Feature From 05 - Agents..

i didn't see the point because its not like you could tell much from the video because it was just a little blob. and it was only used for strikers from what i saw. wouldn't work for defenders very well watching a video.

If it happens in real life, it would be worth having in the game. It would be up to SI to make sure it worked well. Perhaps you should be able to get comments from your assistant.

It was useful for those people who bought people from it and went to be successful with them.

yes fair enough, but its no use to me.

The thing now with the trialist players works much more efficiently I think. Your obviously a fan of it then?

yes fair enough, but its no use to me.

The thing now with the trialist players works much more efficiently I think. Your obviously a fan of it then?

Not exactly. It's not like I miss it. I just thought it was a good idea. Certainly think it would be worth having in if it goes on in real life.

Hooliganism happens in real life too though.. would you wan that to be included? (not being funny at all just a comment :) )

No, because that's not appropriate. But I'm all for trying to include things that happen in real life and are harmless, if they can be done well.

No, because that's not appropriate. But I'm all for trying to include things that happen in real life and are harmless, if they can be done well.

it happens in the football world though. i agree its not appropriate but it happens as do bungs and match fixing but where do you stop with the realism?

it happens in the football world though. i agree its not appropriate but it happens as do bungs and match fixing but where do you stop with the realism?

Are you serious? We're talking about agent videos here! Did you completely ignore what I just said? I'll repeat: I'm all for anything that happens in real life and his harmless and can be done well. Bungs and match fixing and hooliganism do not match that criteria. Please stop trying to be clever. It's entirely clear what I mean. You stop with realism when a) you enter the realm of the inappropriate and b) it starts to take away from the fun of the game.

i would really enjoy being sent videos from agents of players now they have this 3D ME. never found use for it when it was 2D but now it 3D would love to see it back. mayube not the most usefull thing when your one of the biggest teams in the world. but could be a great thing and would love to see it back again.

Archived