Any way to remove the Goalkeepers/General schedule from training?

I think they are needed just as a default place for new players to go before they are assigned to a new schedule, so I suppose that's a reason why we can't get rid of them.

It is a bit annoying always having them there though, I would rather have a promt requiring me to choose schedules for new players before continuing.

I think they are needed just as a default place for new players to go before they are assigned to a new schedule, so I suppose that's a reason why we can't get rid of them.

It is a bit annoying always having them there though, I would rather have a promt requiring me to choose schedules for new players before continuing.

There is a prompt that comes up in the bottom right of the news item when a new player joins your team (09)

There is a prompt that comes up in the bottom right of the news item when a new player joins your team (09)

I can ignore it though and they go into the general/goalkeeper schedules. If I could remove these two schedules then this prompt could force me to choose new schedules.

Archived