speed up game

How much ram do you have? Adding more ram is the best way to allow you to play more leagues i think. Post your specs to get more help. To find out your specs right click on the my computer icon and select properties then tell us what it says.

Sorry if it seems like I am "hijacking" this thread but FM09 seems to be running slow on my comp- here are my specs as well:

1.60GHZ and 0.98GB of ram

How many leagues are you running? You might have to reduce the number of leagues so your computer can work a bit faster.

If your using vista then your processor is below the minimum spec. You could also try opening the task manager and stopping as many of the processes as you can. I don't know why but even if you have a dual core processor unticking the threading option seems to speed things up as well.

You could try turning the in game detail levels all to none.

This is one area i havnt really tested yet, i always leave it set to default, if your not managing in a certain country, it will be set to none.

what my question is, what does the detail level contain? i know its got somthing to do with quick processing of results? does that mean results are very random?

This is one area i havnt really tested yet' date=' i always leave it set to default, if your not managing in a certain country, it will be set to none.

what my question is, what does the detail level contain? i know its got somthing to do with quick processing of results? does that mean results are very random?[/quote']

I have same problem. I have set all game deatil to none & results haven't really speeded up

dont worry about that andy, i found out yesturday what detail level is about. if you dont want to watch highlights of AI teams matches set all your details to none, if yo ulike to watch Highlights then you need to set your detail level accordingly..

It's how the matches are calculated, if you want to speed things up click none.

Archived