Good free kick taker is it worth it

In all the seasons I have played my team has probably not netted more than one or two freekicks. As I have to get a new team for next season anyway I was thinking of perhaps making it half a priority to find a good player with a good freekick attribute, but in the end will it be worth it. How are people with good freekick takers experiencing this?

When you get into the higher leagues you can attract players who have good free kick skill along with good passing/crossing etc.

Thing with having a good Free Kick skill is i think they need good composure too and perhaps good long shots.. something tells me those things help each other out when the game decides if you'll score or not. Like Finishing and Composure do.

i find a good free kick taker t b essential

for my arsenal game i signed a certain youngster from italy, free kick 19, he scored 12 of them in his first season, quite a substantial help to winning the league, many of them were important match winning ones :)

Well I'm in the middle of the cirkus to find myself yet a new team for next season so I guess I can add it to the list. Always fun when you have to change out 2/3 of the squad each season, since the players you got are ravaging over not being allowed to move to a team a division or two down.

To block out you post, for example if you are naming players or something the at the start fo the piece of text that you want blacking out, put

Leave the space out of the end tag[/spoiler ]

So if I remove the space, I will type in

kjjhggsdf

Have a go and enjoy.

Archived