this is Crazy!!! international trouble...

well, i was Man Utd and it was the international break and england were to play andorra and croatia six of my players were called up (rooney,carrick, hargreaves, neville, ferdinand & brown - welbeck was also on duty at a lower level). a load of my other players were called up to play for their countries. come the saturday england were supposed to play andorra i realized that they didn't play when the other teams did. they played the croatia game when they should have (the wednesday after). on the saturday the seven players were still on internatioal duty and i had berbatov and fletcher injured. i only had 15 players, inc reserves avaliable all my reserves were out on loan. i was against chelsea away! they only had 2 players away on duty and i could not win to save my life!:mad:

found out that for some reason the andorra-england game was the wednesday after the game against croatia . i also had a had an away ecc game against roma on the day of the andorra match.

does anyone know why this happened? very mad:mad::mad::mad:

2 massive games and i have 7 top players unavaliable

unfair!

i quit the game afterwards! but does anyone know why it happened and any way of preventing it happening again?

rant over!

Archived