January Transfer Updates

I have created a website containing January transfer updates for FMH 2007.

I will also be posting transfers after the January transfer window.

At the moment this website only contans transferes for the english leagues but I am hoping to include other leagues at some point.

Please visit my site at the address below.

My Site

I have created a website containing January transfer updates for FMH 2007.

I will also be posting transfers after the January transfer window.

At the moment this website only contans transferes for the english leagues but I am hoping to include other leagues at some point.

Please visit my site at the address below.

My Site

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

slightly stealing my thunder don't you think....

im making a changes.txt file downloadable from a file sharing site when the window closes...

icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im sure there are more people working on an update for FMH 07 just look at how many there will be for for FM 2007 when the transfer window closes.

It is up to everyone in the community which one they choose to use

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SirArsene:

Guys, I have spent many hours creating a changes.txt thanks to the transfer updates on ESPN. I cannot get my games to load it though, I put the file in PSP\COMMON\FMH but nothing.

Any Ideas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want you can e-mail a copy of what is in your changes.txt file and i can take a look if so e-mail at davidcrfogg(at)aol(dot)com

do you test the updates you post on your site...

eg I've noticed you've included the spurs rocha transfer... when managing a team in the english league this transfer wont work as he aint in the english database, thus making any lines after that one cease to work...

I'd expect someone of your superior editing knowledge to know such basics

your welcome to use my file on your website, (as long as you credit me for it)...

let me explain what you were doing wrong, Rocha cant be transferred to spurs as he isn't on the database when starting the game as an english team...

and as far as I know the potter to wolves transfer isn't possible either, this is because he is already on loan at the club, the line the editor tells you to use would make the player a free agent(!?), owever it is possible to transfer players on loan to another club, ie, the club they're not on loan to, ie, Stokes to sunderland, altough he starts the game on loan to falkirk still he is a sunderland player...

Ok Mightyowl28 I will put a copy of this on my site and credit it to you. Can you let people know they can use my site if they have a problem downloading it.

Im sorry for stealing your idea I just thought some people would like to play with some of the current transfers.

hopefully 1st feb... or 2nd at latest...

from a quick glance id delete the rocha transfer, joey gudjohnson, stephen pearson, Ian evatt, Simon johnson (trans cancelled)... and the darren ferguson transfer don't seem to work for some reason... test that line if you get the chance

Mightyowl28 I have modified my website have a look tell us what you think.

Also do you need a site to host your update as I will be able to host your file as well.

Any way let me know what you think to my ideas.

yeah looking good, i'll email you my file so far so you can take a look, don't post any of it though as i've not fully tested it yet..!

when the files complete i'll upload it to somewhere like quicksharing then if you can make it available as an actual download on the site then by all means do that...

I'll set us up a new thread, you wanna put your link on it again...

icon_smile.gif

Archived