Need Help With Ass. Mgr!!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but i'm having what i think is a bug with my assistant manager. For some reason he has stopped sending me e-mails of the pre-match reports on the upcoming opponents which gives information as to the expected formation, as well as players to watch out for etc. Has anybody else had this experiance or can anybody offer some advice as to how to sort it out!! I'm going into games unsure whether i have the tactics set right!! Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but i'm having what i think is a bug with my assistant manager. For some reason he has stopped sending me e-mails of the pre-match reports on the upcoming opponents which gives information as to the expected formation, as well as players to watch out for etc. Has anybody else had this experiance or can anybody offer some advice as to how to sort it out!! I'm going into games unsure whether i have the tactics set right!! Thanks

Isn't it usually a scout that does that? I was not aware the Assistant Manager was able to do that role.

My understanding is you have to have a scout with the assignment "Scout next opposition" Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Isn't it usually a scout that does that? I was not aware the Assistant Manager was able to do that role.

My understanding is you have to have a scout with the assignment "Scout next opposition" Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks buddy, you are indeed correct. Maybe my scout got stolen with no warning via e-mail (i've heard that's a bug too) Cheers :thup::D

Archived