A small option that I think SI should add in the patch

I think that SI should implement an option whearby you can change whether the player rating on the player ratings screens are 1 digit or 2 digits.

This is because me and lots of others find it much easier to see who is playing well and who isnt with one digit whereas with two digits you have to look closely at the number and between highlights this can sometimes be quite tricky as it takes a longer time.

Also (however I do not have much experience in programming) I think that it would surely not take too long to implement.

Im not saying that a lot of people don't prefer two digits as they do but I think that the option to go back to one digit would be welcomed.

Does anybody else agree with this?

Trouble is, if you want to give a perfect team talk, the second digit is important too! For example, I have a player who feels satisfied with his own performances as long as they are >7.0, but can take some criticism if he gets 7 or less. The one digit system would never have let me know this, so I wouldn't have been able to handle him consistently.

Trouble is, if you want to give a perfect team talk, the second digit is important too! For example, I have a player who feels satisfied with his own performances as long as they are >7.0, but can take some criticism if he gets 7 or less. The one digit system would never have let me know this, so I wouldn't have been able to handle him consistently.

Fair point but maybe it could switch to 2 digits for half time when we have more time to look at them.

Im not saying they should get rid of the 2 digit ratings, just I think we should be able to choose between 1 or 2 digits :)

Archived