I cant get another job!

Started unemployed & got a job in charge of Weymouth (Conference) Aim was to keep them up, ended up just outside the play offs. Got some good players in the summer so got cocky & said we could go up, so after a very bad start, got sacked at the end of October with the team bottom half of table.

Thing is, I cant get another job! Only 2 months have passed but Im worried as even the smalles teams in the Conference South/North wont take me on! Even Chelmsford laughed off my interest when they sacked their manager & were bottom of the Conference South!

So they question is, will I ever got another job..............

I am sure you will get another job. From what you are saying, it is only currently December in your game so wait another month or two and some managers are bound to start being fired.

Just have patience.

Yeah, it just worries me a little that a few managers in the conference south have been fired & I didnt even get a look in to manage them! I've got the Scottish leagues running too so hopefully a 3rd Division job might come available soon?!!!

I think if a team gets promoted to the lowest level you have active and doesn't have a manager, they will always accept your application. At least, that's what I've found in the game, regardless of what country they may be in.

Are you on holiday and set 'Apply for managerial position at: Any Clubs'?

Yeah do that.

And also tick "Return from Holiday when job offer accepted" (or something along those lines).

And then just go indefinitely on Holiday, with those two terms ticked, and before you know it you'll be at a new club ;)

I would click 'go on holiday' but I have another profile managing a team in the premiership. So just applying for everything with my other profile! Thing is, Im being turned down by Scotish 3rd division teams & both Conference North/South teams! So not looking too good for me!

Archived