Your "rejects" team

thats like how portsmouth take spurs and arsenal's players IRL, like campbell, defoe, lauren, etc.

I don't think Spurs and Arsenal count as the same club, despite being from a similar location...

Portsmouth have bought one player from Tottenham and two players from Arsenal. Not quite the same thing. You can't combine the two clubs.

Of course if you throw Kanu in you have a case for Arsenal with Pompey having 3 of their ex-players. Plus Traore, although he's on loan right? (So not a reject.)

I don't think Spurs and Arsenal count as the same club, despite being from a similar location...

Portsmouth have bought one player from Tottenham and two players from Arsenal. Not quite the same thing. You can't combine the two clubs.

Of course if you throw Kanu in you have a case for Arsenal with Pompey having 3 of their ex-players. Plus Traore, although he's on loan right? (So not a reject.)

pompey have bought sean davis, pamarot, mendes, kaboul, defoe directly from spurs. additionally campbell and crouch are products of spurs academy too.

Not in Football Manager 2009, but in 2008, French teams bought my stars at Los Angeles Galaxy, I developed them and they bought them, and in year 2018, I was the 8.th righest club in the world :) and still doing well in the league.

The players I wanted to get rid off, I traded to other Major League Soccer clubs or waived them.

In 2008, I was Arsenal and all my young midfielders who didn't quite make it seemed to end up at Portsmouth.

In 2009, I am Southampton and when I was promoted to the Premier League Sunderland snapped up three of my fringe players. I quite like this actually, because then I can keep an eye on just one other club and track the progress of my former players.

In my Man City save, I have a "sell at 30" policy, which means a lot of expensive players get sold, and Barcelona are always buying them. The annoying thing is that you feel quite bitter when you lose to an ageing team that was formerly yours.

Newcastle and Tottenham always buy my cheaper players and regens. They bid for the expensive players as well but they always choose Barca.

Archived