Help me with Zaki and Bojinov please

Ok, I'm West Brom in my second season, bought Zaki in the Summer and Bojinov, it's not a question of tactics as I'm 4th in the league.

But Zaki and Bojinov are just terrible.

I try them with other people, together, in different positions, nothing works, the fans think they're bad signings and I'd really like to prove them wrong as Zaki got 14 goals in the prem for Wigan in the previous season,

Thanks in advance

I just want to know how to get them playing,

Thanks so much,

Rich

i always have my strikers swapping with each other, i have too bought bojinov for pompey and villa, and he seems to ALWAYS hit it straight at the keeper!!! i ask him to round keeper on one and one, and says it wouldnt be in his interest, sell him i got £4.8 for him to AC milan, from pompey, then got him on a free for villa the season after!! try him on wing. if in doubt splash £15 mill on Falcao from River, he won Euro golden boot in first full season with pompey!

Cool cheers guys,

I have Bojinov swapping with Doyle now as I play one up front and an AML and AMR with Doyle (taught to play right) and Bojinov (can already play both) switching, Bojinov did score now at least, but he still can't finish most of the time, I'll try to teach him a move.

As for Zaki, does anyone have any ideas. He was top for Wigan on the game last year but now I've got him, he's useless

• 6 months later...

Archived