6 reds, a dozen yellows in just one season??

garciaxr2.th.png

I don't know if you have seen something similar, but 6 red cards in a single season is something rather unique. OK, Pablo Garcia is a "beast" IRL, intimidating, he spends most of his time tackling whoever is available (actually about a month ago he beat the hell out of Olympiakos' Brazilian star Diogo, and I mean BEAT him), but still...

Also note that inspite of all these reds, he didn't miss a single game! He played in all 33 games (30 season+3 playoffs), while he sould spend half the season watching the games on tv!

Am I missing something?

PS-New season, same story: he already has 3 reds in 14 games. Go figure...

On mine his aggression is 20 but his tackling is only 14, and given the kind of players he is up against it could be a clue.

AMCs and MCAs are usually the more technically gifted of the oppositions midfield, and in a lot of cases their entire team. Since he's up against skilled players who are likely to draw fouls from players such as this then here could lie your answer.

I wouldn't necessarily put him on easy tackling but he doesn't have the required tackling to justify letting him tackle hard, especially given his aggression. So I'd change him to easy for the rest of the game once he picks up a card.

Although an MCd or DMC is a defensive position, he's not going to be in situations that should justify such drastic measures as often.

LOL, just looked at his PPMs too. You may want to ask him to stop 'Diving into tackles' and 'Arguing with officials'.

What you have here is a super aggressive guy, who cant tackle very well, diving into tackles more than instructed to, against players likely to draw fouls from him, and then arguing with the ref about it.

I'd ask him to stop doing them, whether he listens or decides to rip your b***ocks off is anyone's guess.

What you have here is a super aggressive guy, who cant tackle very well, diving into tackles more than instructed to, against players likely to draw fouls from him, and then arguing with the ref about it.

I'd ask him to stop doing them, whether he listens or decides to rip your b***ocks off is anyone's guess.

LOL, the ripping procedure is the most likely to happen, in this case! I did'n make myself clear, though. I have nothing to do with him,what so ever, as I'm currently managing Notts County. I was just checking some players from the Greek Superlegue (the opposite of super, but that's another story).

What surprises me, is not his discipline (I told you, I've seen him play IRL), even though 6 reds is OTT, obviously, but the fact that he played for ALL the games of the season. He should be banned for 6 games at least.

Does anyone know if it's down to the fact that his league is inactive?

Archived