January Transfer Window Patch

How can they release a January transfer patch when the transfer window is still open. Talk about thick!!

That's why I said, 'when is this out?' not, 'why isn't it out yet?' Talk about thick!!

Also, I meant I couldn't find anything official and i did a search and it didn't work, strange, well sorry, you moody buggers.

That's why I said, 'when is this out?' not, 'why isn't it out yet?' Talk about thick!!

Also, I meant I couldn't find anything official and i did a search and it didn't work, strange, well sorry, you moody buggers.

Your not the only one about the search bar .. I search in things about takeovers or stadiums and I get Man United Thread or Liverpool Thread come up and some other **** I didn't want lol.

A January transfer patch will be out after January, is it that hard to work out?

Well, if you had looked about 10 threads down the first page before posting, you would have found it.

You love posting that, don't you? :D

Archived