Football Manager 2009 Release Date?

It seems like some people just get bored and decide to ask silly questions.

This season isn't even over yet, and FM usually comes out a decent time after the new season starts, so get on with enjoying FM08, no need for 09 just yet.

Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

It's April, for god's sake! How could anyone possibly need to know when FM09 is out?!

Some people might need to start saving their pocket money! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm fairly sure it's possible to do that without knowing the exact release date!

Does anyone know when FM09 will be release in UK??

Your gonna have to wait a while yet. IIRC the last two were release around the end of October so that would be a reasonable guess as to when the next one will be available I think.

Originally posted by bad_boy_ray:

it will probably be out well before its ready

naa i rekon SI could . maybe jsut might think a lil before jumping to an october date - keep in mind they wont need the money like they usually do ... so they SHOULD tyr a new engine ... mmmm but will they ?

Originally posted by postal postie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

What is that 'fact' based on?

his crystal ball. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just the same info internet sites go by, last years release date icon_wink.gif don't remember if it was exactly the 18th but that's my gf's birthday and it was released mighty close to that for at least the last two years.

So, 18th. FACT icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by backpackant:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuyvesant:

Anyone know why this two month old thread had to be resurrected?

I suspect it's because someone has finally located the search facility at the top left of the forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

theres a search facility?! icon_wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
eason isn't even over yet, and FM usually comes out a decent time after the new season starts, so get on with enjoying FM08, no need for 09 just yet.

well, that's a shame , cause f*** 09 will apear much earlier and, unfortunately will steal some good clients ...

But I guess that's another story ...

Archived