downloading logos ect???

i really want to get all these logos and badges on my psp but cant work it out. i have been trying for weeks and have tried to follow the 'read me' on reo cokers packs. i dont undestand it when it says 'Place the folder located inside the zip file in the Memory stick root. e.g. ROOT > PICTURE > FMHCOMPETITIONS > logo.png. this does not make any sense to me and any help would be appreciated thanks

i really want to get all these logos and badges on my psp but cant work it out. i have been trying for weeks and have tried to follow the 'read me' on reo cokers packs. i dont undestand it when it says 'Place the folder located inside the zip file in the Memory stick root. e.g. ROOT > PICTURE > FMHCOMPETITIONS > logo.png. this does not make any sense to me and any help would be appreciated thanks

The root folder is the first folder you go into when you view the memory stick on your PC.

When the you open the window to view your psp mem stick, there should be a folder in there called 'PICTURE' so open this, then create a new one inside it called FMHCOMPETITIONS and place all competition pics in it.

Likewise, make a folder called FMHCLUBS for all club pics.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

no </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that means no spurs...ie. NOT in photo...

Go to my computer, double click your memorystick/psp, in the folder that pops up (the one containing probably MP_ROOT, PSP, etc) make a folder called PICTURE (if it isn't already there). Then open this folder and in here goes FMHCOMPETITIONS and FMHCLUBS. In each of these put comps and clubs respectively

Ok spurs road to glory- I had the same problem for a while but its actually faaar easier than you think. When you connect your usb to your psp and go to My Computer and open the Removable disk (G) , or whatever letter it is for you, a window comes up that shows a psp folder and maybe another folder. Put the "Picture" file that comes up on your desktop when you unzip the download on this first window, beside the PSP folder. Its as easy as that

i know what u mean by them being viewable under 'photo' on the PSP, this happens when u have them in the 'PICTURE' folder so it sounds like u have the folders sorted.

If it still isn't working, then my guess is that the actual logo files are incorrect. Just make sure they are at most 60 wide x 30 pixels high, png format, and named properly !

Competition logos need to be the full name (eg. bank_of_scotland_premierleague.png) and clubs need to be short names, as they would be seen on the league ladder.

Just noticed that u actually downloaded them tho so this prob wouldnt be the problem icon_razz.gif

Ok...are u sure its fmh07, not the original fmh? thats all i can think of...maybe post some screenshots of u navigating through my computer to where your logos are located, folder by folder so we can try to see the problem...

ok let me go through my folders. first of all when i put in my usb cable into the psp and pc, on my computer it comes up with removable disk (H).in here are 4 folders, MP_ROOT, PSP, ULES00151S1 and now PICTUE. when i click on the PICTURE folder there are two folders inside caled FMHCOMPETITIONS and FMHCLUBS. inside the folder FHMCOMPETITIONS there is a folder called FMH07_Competition_Logos.zip (which i downloaded from the forum). in here there are then two more folders saying PICTURE and README.txt. inside the PICTURE folder is another folder saying FHMCOMPETITIONS.in this is all the comppetitions i have downloaded from this forum. where am i going wrong? plz help thanks.

ahhh icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Theres ur problem...

U need to extract the FMH07_Competition_Logos.zip, then see how it contains PICTURE>FMHCOMPETITIONS, just as ur memory stick contains PICTURE>FMHCOMPETITIONS...? These folders correspond.

So The logos in:

FMH07_Competition_Logos.zip>PICTURE>FMHCOMPETITIONS>blahblah.png

need to go in...

Removable Disk (Hicon_smile.gif>PICTURE>FMHCOMPETITIONS>blahblah.png

I think i made that slightly complicated but i hope it makes sense

Problem solvered icon_wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived