My Player's Not Retiring Till He's 55 Years Old!

My Lampard Not Retiring Till He's 55 Years Old!!! AnyBody Knows Why???:confused:

apparantly theres a bug that stops popular players retiring.

but i dunno, for a start, stop playing him, stick him in the reserves, and DONT give him any first team football, he might feel its time to hang up his boots near th end of the season.

just curious, how well does he play?

apparantly theres a bug that stops popular players retiring.

but i dunno, for a start, stop playing him, stick him in the reserves, and DONT give him any first team football, he might feel its time to hang up his boots near th end of the season.

just curious, how well does he play?

He's Stamina Gone Down To 4, Long Shots 8 etc. Before Even Its 10 Minutes, He's Stamina Is 40% Over!!

FS - stop being idiots. It's very possible.

Use your 'Search' function, and enter 'FM09 Records Thread'.

The oldest recorded player on these forums is 52.

It's been broken once or twice, but nobody has put it into the records - which they should.

f_tacconi2m_b79894c.jpg

NB: Not mines, just the record.

Don't be ignorant next time. Believe that it's possible.

Wasn't all of you, but it was quite annoying to see some people react like they did.

FS - stop being idiots. It's very possible.

Use your 'Search' function, and enter 'FM09 Records Thread'.

The oldest recorded player on these forums is 51.

It's been broken once or twice, but nobody has put it into the records - which they should.

No it's not possible as he says he was 55 in 2019

No one is saying it's not possible for a player to retire late. they are just disagreeing with the OP's claim.

sherringham was 41 when he retired last season so its possible for past stars to still play lower level football weel into there senior years.

i believe you mate even if no one else does!

Problem is that SI has made exceptions the rule in this version of FM. Which is also one of the reasons why they think that a new Maradona comes along every or every other year - due to the fact that we have some very talented young players in football atm.

Archived