New Liverpool stadium

Hi all,

im in need of a bit of help, does Liverpool ever get a new stadium?

Ive won the league 4 yeats in a row, the European cup 4 seasons out of 5, the club is valued at £929M witha loan debt of £184M. Acoridnd to the Genie scout my reputation is 9710, the top by far. i have a avg attendence of 45331, 33324 of those being season ticket holders, yet as of september 2014 iam still at Anfield and unable to expand.

What else do i need to do?

Are their any prequesits?

Has your Liverpool game or Liverpool in any other of your games moved to a new stadium? and when should i look tohire to removal team?

Thanks,

YNWA

Clubs value is kind of unimportant as it taks into account assets that your club has, players, facilities etc. Its more to do with cash in your bank but you need a lot! Other than that, just keep doing what your doing and kepp your attendances high. I read somewhere it took someone 17 seasons to get one, although it was named after him!

i got an expansion with leeds in my 4th season it was out of the blue and i got it to 54000, strange though i'd only ever won league 1 and championship and won the league cup my first season in prem but always finished mid table until my 6th season where i managed 5th

i didn't have a tycoon takeover either it was peter lorimer on the board

I won 4 Premierships in a row & 1 League Cup and in real life Liverpool would be kissing my forehead naming everything after me, including replacing Bill Shankley statue for mine.

Liverpool aint won the league nearly 20 years and I just won four in a row .. funny how Benitez is favourite personel.

I won 4 Premierships in a row & 1 League Cup and in real life Liverpool would be kissing my forehead naming everything after me, including replacing Bill Shankley statue for mine.

Liverpool aint won the league nearly 20 years and I just won four in a row .. funny how Benitez is favourite personel.

yeah i find it strange how benitez has seemed to go insane lately? i'm not having a go at liverpool as in the premiership they are the only club i'd like to see do well until leeds come back :p

but what is with these substitutions?

I got a new stadium at liverpool, but only after a board takeover. (Who paid off the debts) I think it was 3 or 4 seasons in, I cant remember now.

TheKingKopite: You cant compare this game with real life. In real life Liverpool wouldnt even fart in your direction :p

I got a new stadium at liverpool, but only after a board takeover. (Who paid off the debts) I think it was 3 or 4 seasons in, I cant remember now.

TheKingKopite: You cant compare this game with real life. In real life Liverpool wouldnt even fart in your direction :p

I think his point is if the manager won 4 in a row with Liverpool in reality then they would be comfortably favoured personnel but in the game he is not which is strange.

I think his point is if the manager won 4 in a row with Liverpool in reality then they would be comfortably favoured personnel but in the game he is not which is strange.

Correct.

Rafa Benitez in real life is/was a Liverpool favourite for winning the Champions League & FA Cup and stuff.

I Kieran Mock in pretend life has won 4 Premiership titles in a row and just one League Cup. I aint got nothing to say how great I am and stuff lol.

Archived