Is relegation is certain after only 6 games?

I managed to get Crewe back to back promotions to get into the prem, the board decided to add some seats to the ground meaning I had £6 million to get the club to survive as I didnt get to keep any money from players sold. Now after just 6 games we have drawn 2 and lost 4, just lost to a team who had lost all their previous games and I cant help but thinking now matter what I do relegation is calling. I have only ever been relegated once in any FM game and that was after taking over a team at Jan that was miles from safety.

Do you ever get that sinking feeling, that no matter what you do this season will spell disaster?

I am not giving up by the way just worried about going down and losing the few class players I have lol. I said that I would avoid relegation so I wonder if I will be sacked if we get relegated.

Jus tlost to the only team below us, after 7 games we are already 4 points from safety lol.

In my first season with stoke I very much had that feeling, and infact was certain I was going down except for a last day of the season 3-0 win over Chelsea (who were champions already by then) I suppose you just have to hope and pray you'll make it, I ended up staying up on 27 points, but I don't think thats been enough in any other season yet lol.

Get a few of the important wins against the other relegation teams and you will be in a much better position. good luck mate!

Cheers, just climbed out of the relegation zone thanks to 3 wins out of 4 and a 0-0 draw at Anfield but then I see we have Arsenal next, oh well you never know.

Thanks for wishing me luck. At the moment the table is

Crewe 12 points

Brimingham 12 points

Reading 11 points

Stoke 8 points

Thats after 15 games by the way. The 2 teams above me have got 18 points so will tak some catching. It annoys me that somehow I beat Arsenal in the league cup and in the semi finals of that but struggle so much in the league. Hopefully I can beat the teams around me and pick up some points at home.

I laugh in the face of pressure lol.

Archived