Same players scoring against you?

Anyone else finding that the same players score against you every time you meet? I've been playing FM's since 06 and have always been Spurs. There hasn't been a game go by since then between my meeting with Blackburn where Matt Derbyshire hasn't scored. I have now got a new found hatred for the guy. I try to tackle him hard in a hope to break his legs but nothing doing.The same problem happens with Adebayor but that I take to be something implemented into the game as he has an amazing goal scoring record against us in real life.

I try to tackle him hard in a hope to break his legs

So when Derbyshire gets a serious injury from a horrific tackle, we'll know who you are ;)

Seriously though, wrong forum mate. You want General Questions or whatever its called.

Don't know about the same players scoring against me but quite often when I'm on a run of 6/7 win on the spin I'll go down 1-0 to someone near the bottom of the table and alway get the commentry "That's his first goal for...."

So he couldn't hit a barn door all season until they play me. So annoying.

West Brom's striker, Ishmael Miller. I HATE this guy. How on EARTH do you contain this over-rated douche?

Ishmael Miller is another one. Adding to the same players scoring against you, anyone have any bogy clubs that you never seem to beat?? Mines Newcastle and now WBA.

Don't know about the same players scoring against me but quite often when I'm on a run of 6/7 win on the spin I'll go down 1-0 to someone near the bottom of the table and alway get the commentry "That's his first goal for...."

So he couldn't hit a barn door all season until they play me. So annoying.

Oh yes, i always, always get that. It's seriously annoying.

It's either

"That's his first goal of the season!"

or

"That's his first ever goal for (insert team name here)"

:mad:

I'm not finding that the same player always scores against me but Ive heard these quotes all to often

'Thats his first goal of the season!'

'Thats his first ever goal for.......'

As mentioned above and after the game in the match analysis I always see

-...... has scored having gone ..... without a goal

It really frustrates me lol

Oh yes, i always, always get that. It's seriously annoying.

It's either

"That's his first goal of the season!"

or

"That's his first ever goal for (insert team name here)"

:mad:

Snap! Makes me chuckle now, I can sometimes see it coming and there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm not finding that the same player always scores against me but Ive heard these quotes all to often

'Thats his first goal of the season!'

'Thats his first ever goal for.......'

As mentioned above and after the game in the match analysis I always see

-...... has scored having gone ..... without a goal

It really frustrates me lol

The 'first goal of the season' thing is particularly annoying when it's a striker scoring on the last day of the season. Just makes you consider how bad your defence is.

This is the thing that happens to me but with Shevchenko In my arsenal save he scored his entire seasons goal tally against me in one match (3 goals), now in my current game as Palmero, I was offered him for £1.4M and I thought 'Hmm, No your staying there where you can't hurt me(own goals and the such)'

Next game against Lazio, guess which of there new signings gets the winning goal ¬_¬

Archived