Confused on payment over 12 months plus

okay im new at this and erm well a bit confused ...i sell a player for 8 million they give me 1 mil now and 7 mil over 24 months ...i get 100% of the revenue made by transfers.

The deal goes threw and i only get 1 million put onto my transfer budget?

if this is right does my budget get increased a little each month when they pay there monthly fee?

also if i have only 10 million transfer kitty and want a player whos worth 20 million and i pay them 10 million upfront and another 10 million over 24 months will my club say we have enough money to complete the deal or will they say no sorry u have gone over your budget?

hope this makes sense any help would be appreciated :)

If you want a player worth 20m then you MUST HAVE 20M as a transfer kitty otherwise you will not have enough funds regardless of how you go about paying for that player.

thats wrong

if your paying 10M now and 10M over 24 months you need 15M in your budget

Well thats funny because the Celtic bord will refuse to allow that to happen. But I understand the logic behin the 15m i.e. 10m now then 5m over 12-months then 5m over the next 12months. Don't know why my donkey Celtic board never allow things like that to happen. Ill have to try that againa nd experiment.

Archived