Club Legends

Just wondering if anyone had managed to become a club legend, I am by far the most successful Liverpool manager ever and im not even on the favourite personal list. Just wondering what you have to do to become a club legend?

you claim to have eclipsed bill shankly and bob paisly!!! can we have a screenshot, sorry but i need the proof of that

Can you upload a screenshot of that?

Im just curious cause I have won 7 EPL 6CL, 4 FA cups and 2 Leauge cups for Liverpool and Im not a favourite for them yet?

is tat all, lol im in my 11th season & i got real madrid 6leagues, 5champion cups, 7 spanish cups, not includeing super & world club cup yet some wee f"nny aged 19 plays 1 season & ends up on the list & i dont.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

is tat all, lol im in my 11th season & i got real madrid 6leagues, 5champion cups, 7 spanish cups, not includeing super & world club cup yet some wee f"nny aged 19 plays 1 season & ends up on the list & i dont.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So your saying is that all when I have won more CL and League titles than you in less time. Where are you in the hall of fame?

So your saying is that all when I have won more CL and League titles than you in less time. Where are you in the hall of fame?

i was trying to be funny hehe like "oh youv won a lot" = it that all haha????

im 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, in the hall of fame. well a world cup & european championship win dose that for you.

if you want a break from fm for a while? manage a nation till your ready to get back into club football.

10games a season with a cometition at the end of it "if your lucky"

Archived