Scoutassignment rotation

I have setup my scouts so I have a few of them scouting regions and the rest is scouting specific nations. The scouts that are doing regions keep scouting all the time, but the ones in nations finish the job and then they don't do anymore if you don't reassign them. I would like an option to tell the scouts to keep rotating their assignments so that when they finish with the assignment at the bottom of the list they go back to the first one and restart the circle.

I agree, the new roaming region thing is very nice and it makes sense that you should be able to tell them to roam through the list of nations you selected too. Like making a user defined region of certain nations. Also the list of nations you are allowed to pick from should be complete, assuming you are allowed to scout the whole world you should be able to select any individual country you like not just the ones it thinks you might want. This annoyed me for some time in the Turkish league where I was allowed to scout all of Europe but it would not let me individually select Azerbaijan as a place to scout, a country that does not count as foreign in the turkish leagues and so is rather useful to find a player from.

Archived