can anyone recommend a decent challenge for me?

Want a new challenge?

Then try CSE- the Challenges, Sign Ups and Experiments forum. Here are some of the better known challenges:

dafuge's challenge: Holiday for a season, and take over one of the clubs promoted into the Blue Square North/South. Get as far as you can- the Ultimate Aim is the World Club Championship and Premier League title!

Gundo's challenge: Exactly the same as dafuge's challenge, except for one detail- you take over a side promoted into the lowest league of a small European nation. This is even harder, as players are more likely to come to England than to Serbia...

Create an unemployed 30 yr old AI manager with same nationality as you, then give him

CA 100, PA 200

Current Rep 5000, Local Rep 5000, World Rep 2500

then save the DB

start a save with that DB using Sunday League as your max experience

achieve MORE than the created AI manager

if you feel thats going to be too hard to accomplish, try the Luton community challenge

A.J. Auxerre - French team.

Try to return them to Europe in one season.

Then win the league in the second.

In the third, go for Champions League glory...

Currently, I'm only 4 games into the season with them.

Won my first three, and I'm currently leading Lyon 1-0, away, going into Half-Time now.

Things are looking good for me. =)

Redditch are a great file. Just started one on Monday and I have done my first season and I came 12th, so its not easy. The media prediction is 16th but I amimed for 12th from the start of the season. They are in the BSN and they need a completely new team, which is quite hard to assemble with:

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: 4.1k

well i have just started a career with afc liverpool (moved them to bsn) but thanks for the advice. i may also try that luton challenge later. thanks for the help. :)

but also, can someone point out to me the links which could help me on my afc liverpool save such as who to buy and the best tactics to use? thanks in advance. :)

well i have just started a career with afc liverpool (moved them to bsn) but thanks for the advice. i may also try that luton challenge later. thanks for the help. :)

but also, can someone point out to me the links which could help me on my afc liverpool save such as who to buy and the best tactics to use? thanks in advance. :)

GPTG for the Conference

Some good recomendations for players in there!

Doing wonders for me:thup:

Same 4 me, I too am bored after only a couple of seasons with Spurs, I won too much too soon, only realised I needed a bigger challenge after I turned down the Man United job.

BTW I have already taken teams up from non-league to priemership before, but is hard to leave a club after that and end up stuck there for the whole save. :/

So I'm gonna do a new save and decided to maybe be more authentic and varied, gonna join a Spanish B-team(only Spanish teams let you manage B-teams, I think) and try and work my way up from there. So hopefully I can use them as a stepping stone to managing a few great teams and one day a national side, also It will look good on my C.V that I (just like many other managers) rose from the ranks of B-team manager to... well you never know. ^_^

If you're really looking for a "decent" challenge, try playing without looking at the forums surely? ;)

Archived