Haven't started playing FM09 yet, but in FM08 and previous versions I almost always use Key highlights. Occasionally I switch to Extended, esp. if it is the last 10-20 minutes and I am losing (that silly superstition lots of us have that somehow if we make those last 20 minutes last longer we will be more likely to score a goal!).

Only at Werder Bremen (and occasionally Fiorentina) did I regularly watch in full match mode. There I probably watched some 50-75% of my games n full match mode because that save game was very much about how my team played. I set them up to play what I considered to be beautiful football and there's no point doing that if I don't then watch them play it!

i have tlked about this before, aways have boring 0- or 1-0 watching full match, but only commentary always gives realistic results, how to othere watch games

The method you choose to watch the games in makes no difference as there is but one Match Engine. However, you might find that your response to the match, and the changes you make, differ according to the display. With commentary you might find that you're more inclined to let the match develop, whilst with 3D you tend to continually make slight changes. The idea that there is a different match engine for each method of display is ludicrous but persistent due to the differing responses people have to each view.

If I get to the FA Cup 3rd round and draw a Premier League team, I'm going to watch the full match for the first time ever. I usually just watch whatever the default is. Not sure if it's extended or key, but it's whatever the game automatically does.

OK my rangers side were drawing 1-1 with morton at ht and i was watching full match, a half time i told my team i was angry with them, afte 70 mins still 1-1 then i changed it to only commentary, i won 4-1

coincidence ??

wouldit still have finished 4-1 if i continued to wath last 20 mins full match ?

Yes you would, you have asked this question about 1,000,001 times, THERE IS ONLY ONE MATCH ENGINE. It may seem strange but it is a coincidence.

Archived